- The official language of Bulgaria is Bulgarian.
- Bulgarian is the first Slavic language ever to appear in writing.
- The Bulgarian language uses the Cyrillic alphabet and has 30 letters.
- Most letters in the Bulgarian alphabet stand for just one specific sound.
- With Bulgaria joining the European Union on January 1, 2007, the Cyrillic alphabet became the third official alphabet of the EU.
Communication Skills for Integration of Migrants
The WelComm project aims at raising awareness of the importance of education for social inclusion of migrants from early age and promoting opportunities for equal start in education.