- Create focus groups with representatives of migrant organisations, language providers, voluntary organisations.
- Perform a needs analysis among migrants and language educators related to cultural and language information for development of basic communication skills.
- Select good practices focused on approaches for social integration of migrants.
- Develop informational brochures with cultural specifics of the partner countries as motivation boosters for migrant parents.
- Develop a Multimedia Learning Kit for Migrant Children promoting inclusive education and basic communication skills in the host country language.
- Organise training workshops to demonstrate the practical application of the products within a language learning environment.
- Organise exploitation seminars to present the project outcomes and ensure sustainability of the results
- Develop a project website hosting all project products and materials.
Communication Skills for Integration of Migrants
The WelComm project aims at raising awareness of the importance of education for social inclusion of migrants from early age and promoting opportunities for equal start in education.